Friday, April 3, 2009

A slip from Heaven to Hell....!




It was March 31, 2008. I came home a little early so that I need not rush for my bus to Bangalore. I remember this date more bez....it was Preethi's B-day. I am not suppose 2 miss it at any cost. But my interview with Wipro forced me to make that harsh decision. Any way....I called Preethi and said I will catch her in TC. My bus came in some time.....with a kiss I wished her once again and boarded the bus. I could see from the window pale her Gang burning crackers...at some fraction of second I even thought why not I attend the party and forget about Wipro. Oops...there comes the call from Deeps....she wished me the best and said u will do it go ahead. Hmmm...with a deep breath I re-winded my life style those days....the days I am lost in D's and those moments that I cried alone thinking that I am lost....I could virtually here the words of Deepa on my ears...."escape from this place". By now, I was convinced that this might be a call from...God so that I have an escape from the, then Hell. It’s almost a year now......when I look back...I am lost again....clueless...! I have conquered a lot in my career as of today...a coveted position among all my frnds. But did I ever have that fun....that joy in my eyes...that Drugs in my vein....that made me fly....and more than anything my Muzic. I am not sure....did I slip from Heaven....?

7 comments:

Life Is Beautiful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Life Is Beautiful said...

Hey Just remember one thing, whatever happens, happens for good. You are seeing what have you lost after leaving that place. Just try and think of things that you gained after you left that place. You might just feel much better. Dont know if you agree with me today or not

Prothium K P said...

WOW....I agree totally...! I always wanted a person whom I can share all my feelings either good or bad...and for obvious reasons I was looking to you....though it took some time....for well known reasons to "US"....I could finally find the one I always wanted to..! Now I pray God, let this fortune continue for ever...!

And I am sure; ppl like you can make me feel at heaven...!

May be, as you said I gained a lot of things...and above all succeeded to sluice out the poison...and brighten a new life.

Styphinson Toms said...

Nice post .. nice picture too

divya hegde said...

one day u had to do it...i think attending that interview was the best decision of ur life...u will realise it someday...

u have to sober down one day...u cannot have fun all ur life...u have to be grow up...be responsible...do what u have to do not what you want to do...

Anonymous said...

Leave anything, but not music, becoz
music heals the soul. You haven't lost anything that you cannot gain back.
Listen to music as much as you can you will forget all your sorrows, u will get back that joy in your eyes and probably your heaven.
Be happy and keep smiling...
But always do what you want to do, what you enjoy doing and what makes you happy. Life is too short, make the most out of it.

Prothium K P said...

Ya I understand what you are saying...I do what is right to me and ensure that my right does not hurt anyone. Well…Music...that has an immense power to make you forget and go on...!