Tuesday, January 1, 2008

When I look back......those were the best days of my life.........


I walk back towards the large gates,breeze rustling the leafs across the road,fluttering in the wind.I Walk past the lifeless canteen, with no one to shout.Peep into empty classes,missing the screams & giggles of joy. Stand at the tree, where hundreds of friendships were made and broken. A single tear escapes my eye and falls towards the emptiness of the sands,as my mind races in thought.Alone I stand,as i think its all over......And only memories remain....I am all alone........(..)


Those were the days I ever felt the longest in my life......All my friends biding Good Bye to Manipal. With words of praise...."You are lucky to be in Manipal".....and we all are gona miss Manipal. But once they left I realized the presence of each of them. The days we spend in MIT Canteen.....TAPMI Mess.....(The taste of Ginger Tea Still in my mouth..... vaporizing into the midnight sky....)

Even I thought of the good times that gona come....Ya....Lucky to be placed in Manipal (Robosoft Technologies Pvt Ltd). But things soon started to change....loneliness started hunting me.....I learned to live alone in the monsoon rain of Manipal....with my good old memories.....But how long.....soon I got fed up. I realized myself you cannot be like this hey....man find some new friends...or else its not gona be a heaven anymore........The first resort was New Down Town......with a Q-Signature and I in the corner with no one to tickle cheers.........there began a saga of new things.....

(To be Contd....)
Prothium K P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This touching.... somewhere in this there is a role which is played by me.... I lived in this moments....

Waiting for rest of the story.....!!